Small Business Friendly
What does it mean to be Small Business Friendly?
The Small Business Friendly (SBF) is led by the Queensland Small Business Commissioner and recognises local Councils that actively support small businesses.
The Chamber is proud to be a co-signatory to the Bundaberg Regional Councils Small Business Friendly Charter and will work with Council to find ways to improve the environment in which small businesses operate.
As part of the Small Business Friendly Program, the Bundaberg Regional Council will commit to the following:
- We agree to be small business friendly
- We will actively communicate and engage with small businesses.
- We will raise the profile and capability of small businesses.
- We will promote and showcase small businesses.
- We will develop and promote place-based programs for small businesses.
- We will simplify administration and regulation for small business (red tape reduction)
- We will ensure fair procurement and prompt payment terms for small businesses.
- We will support small business resilience and recovery
- We will measure and report on our performances.